Wednesday, February 28, 2007

It was bound to happen...

It was bound to happen, I've gotten a cold. I had a slight touch of the flu about 2 weeks ago, but it lasted only about 24 hours. This is luckily just a bit of throat and sinus inflammation. No yellow or green mucus, so no infection thankfully. Started to happen on Monday night, and yesterday was not so good, today has actually been worse.

I feel a little miserable, so I'm not training. A bit bummed about it, but what can you do? Right now I just have to get healthy and ready for Panama. Peter and I ironically had a conversation on Monday evening, and he said I just need to stay healthy. He told me even if I missed 3 days, it wouldn't be a big deal, but missing a few weeks would be. Then I got sick that night! Will probably miss about 3 days, so hopefully it won't matter. Luckily it's my recovery week!

The tough part is that my voice has been affected by this, and tonight I have to do a talk at B+L San Diego. I should be able to give it, but it won't be easy.

If you're able to come, check it out. Starts around 6PM, at the new store in Point Loma. The talk is called, "20 Ways to Improve Now!" It pretty much means what it says, giving you 20 different ways you can be faster overnight!

Hope to see you there, and hopefully I can speak fine!

Vance - 2007 NFA

No comments: