Thursday, February 8, 2007

2007 Announcements!


It's now 2007, and time to announce the plans for this year!

First, I am excited to announce the confirmed sponsors for 2007!

Zoot Sports - I have been with Zoot since my first triathlon. They sponsored me following my first race, the San Diego International Triathlon in 2003...wow! Today, I am the elder among all their sponsored athletes, as no one has been with them as long as I have. I am excited to continue the great relationship with Zoot, and the employees who have become good friends. I'm also extremely excited to be using the Ultra line of products, and especially the new Zenith wetsuit...AMAZING STUFF!

B+L Bike and Sports - B+L has been with me actually longer than Zoot, as they loaned me the bike I did first triathlon on! With their new store opening in San Diego, they have grown up right along wth me. Look for some cool events soon with B+L and me!

Mizuno - Mizuno is a sponsor I brought from my running days into triathlon. Best shoes around. I think my feet would rebel if I ever changed!

Rudy Project - This is now my fourth year with Rudy Project, and I love their glasses and equipment! Few things can be better than using equipment you love and believe in.

Other sponsors will be finalized shortly, but I felt it was time to start getting things out. Stay tuned for a few more announcements!




My 2007 Race Schedule
March 11th - Portobelo International Triathlon, Panama

May 5th - Wildflower Triathlon, Lake San Antonio, CA

May 20th -XTERRA West Championships, Temecula, CA

June 24th - Ironman Coeur d'Alene, Idaho

October 13th - Ironman World Championships, Kona, HI

October 28th - XTERRA World Championships, Maui, HI

November 11th - 101 World Championships, The Woodlands, TX

No comments: