Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tressa Follow-up

If you've followed this blog for awhile, you'll remember my old Nebraska teammate, Tressa Thompson, and the February 2008 post about her fall from Olympic stardom to drug addiction.

The other night, the A&E show Intervention did a follow-up on her, and it was good to see. I am happy for her. (I still can't believe she missed the Olympic Trials by only 6 feet, after nearly 8 years of intense drug use and breakdown of her body. Just goes to show how damn gifted you were.) This is the summary, and follow-up story, to how she's doing now...





Best of luck Tressa...I would love to see you again, and wish you well in person. You're only up the road from me, but I've had trouble finding out how to contact you. Hopefully, it will happen.

Vance

No comments: