Friday, January 9, 2009

Competitors Radio Show - Sunday night

I will be an in-studio guest on The Competitors Radio Show with Bob Babbitt and Paul Huddle, on Sunday evening. For those of you who won't be watching the Chargers game, or if it ends early, feel free to tune in and listen to the program. I'll be on the air discussing XTERRA Saipan, and the Tagaman Triathlon, both races held on the island of Saipan, in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands. I blogged about this trip back in March, so check the archives for photos and reminders.

It's an epic race, and one I would encourage people to try, especially if you love the adventure of off-road triathlons.

We might also be talking about other topics, but this is the main one. I'll be on around 8:20 or so, on the local Mighty 1090 AM, or you can listen in a podcast later...

http://www.competitorradio.com/

Have a great weekend, and GO CHARGERS!

Vance

No comments: