Monday, February 11, 2008

Tressa

Tressa was my teammate at Nebraska, and she was one the most inspiring and positive athletes I had ever been around. She was always smiling, always working hard, and it seemed she was always successful. Everyone on the team loved her, and it was so inspiring to see someone we cared about so much, and who worked so hard, become one of the best shot putters in the world.

I was at Nebraska to witness her great rise. I had just left Nebraska a few months before her great fall. This is the story of my old teammate, Tressa...



Tressa, I hope you are well and realize your 2nd rise will inspire many more than you can comprehend.

Vance

(In case it's hard to view with my blog format, check out the videos by clicking here)

1 comment:

Tony said...

I hope that anyone who follows Tressa story sees that she's owned up to what she did and now she seems to be maintaining the courage to stay on the path to right her wrongs. It's a lesson we could all learn from.