Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The first day back, sort of

Today was my first day back, well sort of. I was up this morning and headed over to Rehab United, to meet with Bryan Hill, for him to do an assessment on me.

Bryan went over everything with my body, from flexibility and range of motion, to strength in the upper body, core and legs. The whole process took about 90 mins, and we recognized some big areas for improvement, as well as tested my strength and range of motion, so we can compare in the coming months. (That I was really happy about!)

I was given some home exercise routines to do until we start the Monday after Thanksgiving. Should be good! I will keep you updated on it.

For now, I'm packing and getting ready to head to Texas. Hanging with Marcus tomorrow, and the rest of the Texas crew this weekend, after my camp.

Vance

No comments: